Maryland Security Guard Card Training
- Security Training Courses
$250 Per Seat
Please choose from the available times and days in the calendar below
- This is the first step in your new career so you can work as a Security Officer.
- Hiring part-time and on-call, just come in and fill out an application.
- If you don’t see any schedule of classes here and you want to request a class then please call this number: (443) 702-7891
- In order to ensure you get the best training possible, we adhere to a simple cancellation policy. If you cannot attend a scheduled paid class, please give us the courtesy of 24 hours notice. Thank you.
Maryland Unarmed Security Officer Training
Maryland Unarmed Security Officer Training: Take our 4-hour course and we will sponsor you for your guard card so you can work as an Unarmed Security Officer.
Unlike many other states, you must first gain employment with a Maryland-licensed security guard agency to become an unarmed security guard. Below are some basic unarmed security guard requirements in Maryland. Applicants:
must utilize the state PDF application form
must be at least 18 years old
may not have been convicted of a felony, sexual offense, or crime that questions honesty and integrity
must meet and maintain qualifications set and approved by the Maryland State Police
must provide employer with a set of passport-style photos
must provide employer with a set of fingerprints on a standard FBI fingerprint card
There is no required unarmed training for security guards in Maryland; the security guard agency is required to be licensed.