NRA Refuse To Be A Victim Course
NRA Refuse To Be A Victim
NRA Refuse To Be A Victim course will improve your personal safety strategies. Experts agree that the single most important step toward ensuring your personal safety is making the decision to refuse to be a victim. That means that you must have an overall personal safety strategy in place before you need it.
Through a four-hour seminar (shorter presentations are available) called Refuse To Be A Victim®, you can learn the personal safety tips and techniques you need to avoid dangerous situations and avoid becoming a victim.
-----If No Events are Scheduled Here, Please Scroll Down to Request This Class-----
You can check the events that are scheduled below.
In order to ensure you get the best training possible, we adhere to a simple cancellation policy. If you cannot attend a scheduled paid class, please give us the courtesy of 24 hours notice. Thank you.
Scroll Down To BOOK Your Class
- In Service SPO Training - Practical And Tactical Handcuffing $150.00
- NRA Refuse To Be A Victim Course $200.00
- K9 training bite work and scent detection – Call for pricing!
- Practical And Tactical Handcuffing $60.00
- Personal Protection Baton Tactics $60.00
- Tactical Medical Training – Includes IFAK $100.00