1. Privacy Safeguards & Security of Information
The purpose of this Policy is to safeguard information belonging to the Security Training Academy (third parties, students and the general public), within a secure environment.
This Policy informs the students, and other individuals entitled to use Security Training Academy website, of the principles governing the holding, use and disposal of information.
It is the goal of the Security Training Academy that:
- Information will be protected against unauthorised access or misuse.
- Confidentiality of information will be secured.
- Integrity of information will be maintained.
- Availability of information / information systems is maintained for service delivery.
- Business continuity planning processes will be maintained.
- Regulatory, contractual and legal requirements will be complied with.
- Physical, logical, environmental and communications security will be maintained.
- Infringement of this Policy may result in disciplinary action or criminal prosecution.
- When information is no longer of use, it is disposed of in a suitable manner.
- All information security incidents will be reported to the Director of Operations STA, and investigated through the appropriate management channel.